Horchata cream & Cookie cups
24 June 2021
If you are a fan of a cookie base in desserts then you are going to love these Horchata cream & cookie cups. A Delicious creamy dessert made using a summer favourite, horchata, which, when combined with this classic base gives you a perfect summer dessert.
Ingredients for the base:
- Butter for the Mousse
- 500 ml horchata
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 7 sheets of gelatine
- 3 egg whites
- 100g sugar
- Soak the gelatine in water.
- Heat the horchata in a pan making sure it doesn´t boil, add the gelatine. Leave to cool.
- Blend the beated eggs with some Solimon.
- Whip the cream and blend in with the egg whites.
- Slowly add the horchata mix in slowly.
- In a small glass add a layer of crushed cookie and butter base.
- Add the creamy mixture and leave to cool in the fridge
- Decorate with fruit and enjoy!